The Waterproof Built-in 10000mAh high capacity Solar Power Bank equipped with a compact solar panel, which could recharge the battery itself under sunlight, Eco-friendly and ideal for outdoor use. The dual USB Ports and powerful LED light, Makes it easy to charge two smartphones simultaneously or a tablet at full speed. The led lights can be used as flashlight with Steady-SOS-Strobe mode. It is easily hang it on your backpack with the included hook, hands-free on the go.
- Solar panel, you can recharge the battery itself under sunlight for emergency purpose while outdoor, do not Interrupted, this device can be full charged itself at least 40 hours to charging, the Solar charger is mainly for emergency use, not a main charging resource.We suggest you recharge it via wall charger at the beginning to make the power battery fully activated.
- Waterproof rating IP67 can help to protect against water, however can’t soaked into the water. It can be a great choice for outdoor activities
- Dual USB ports, you can charge phones, pads or other small electronic devices simultaneously
- Material: Solar panel, ABS plastic cover, silicone frame
- LED light, works perfectly in darkness, especially for emergency
- The battery has passed the MSDS ( Material Safety Data Sheet )
- Battery type: Li-polymer battery
- Power bank Capacity: 10000mAh(Marking Capacity is 10000mAh, Actual Capacity is 8000mAh)
- Input: DC5V/1.0A
- Output: DC5V/1A, DC5V/2.1A
Dimensions and Weight:
- Product weight: 0.193 kg
- Package weight: 0.270 kg
- Product Size(L x W x H): 138*76*19mm
- Package Size(L x W x H): 190*110*35mm
- 1 x Power Bank
- 1 x USB Charging Cable
- 1 x Buckle
- 1 x English User Manual
Solar Charger Note: Even in a perfect laboratory condition,The efficiency of energy transformation from solar to electric energy is really low. the solar power is about 2000mah, it will need take When it used in outdoor, it also affected by the weather, the location or others factors. So the solar panel is not good as first choose to recharging. the Solar charger is mainly for emergency use, not a main charging resource.We suggest you recharge it via wall charger at the beginning to make the power battery fully activated.